September 9, 2007
Re-enactment of a Freewill Baptist Sunday service at the New Berlin Freewill
Baptist Church, New Berlin Historic Park.
April 14, 2007
Presentation on the history of Wisconsin's Freewill Baptists by Jack Copet
at the Sheboygan County Historical Research Center.
July 23, 2006
Celebration of the Restoration and Transfer of the New Berlin Freewill
Baptist Church to the New Berlin Historic Park
- Organ demo, hymn sing, 2:00-2:30
- The Freewill Baptists at Prospect Hill 1840-1925, 2:30-2:45
- Early Hymns and the Reed Organ, 2:45-3:00
- The Ladies Aid Society 1925-1985, 3:00-3:08
- Fire and Restoration 1985-2005, 3:08-3:20
- Presentation of the “Church Key” to the Mayor, 3:20-3:30